ASUS GTX1650-O4G-LP-BRK NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 – PCI Express 3.0 – 1485/1710 MHz, 128-bit, DVI-D, HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4, 2 slot
ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR5 is a powerful low-profile GPU designed for durability.
- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1650’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimised for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- A low-profile design allows space for airflow and cabling in small chassis.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure stability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 Low Profile is designed to do hard work in tight spaces. Features like Auto-Extreme Technology, IP5X dust-resistant fans, and a sturdy backplate ensure durability, and a 144-hour stability test guarantees rock-steady performance under arduous loads. All this is packed into a low-profile design that retains critical I/O and leaves ample space for cabling and other system components.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
At just 6.9cm wide, the ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 Low Profile leaves plenty of space for cables to pass between the card and the side panel of a compact chassis, and allows more airflow to pass around it through the system.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Bus Width||128 bit|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.6|
|Number of Monitors Supported||3|
|Chipset Model||GTX 1650|
|Chipset Series||GTX 16|
|GPU Clock||1.52 GHz|
|GPU Boost Clock||1.74 GHz|
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GTX1650-O4G-LP-BRK|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.asus.com/au|
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Product Name||GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphic Card|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Cooler Type||Fan Cooler|
|Slot Space Required||Dual|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||1|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Number of DVI-D Ports||1|
|Total Number of DVI Outputs||1|