Conquer on console and beyond with the Razer Kaira X a wired PlayStation 5 headset designed for maximum audio performance and cross-platform compatibility. Armed with cutting-edge drivers and a crystal-clear mic, enjoy competition-ready audio no matter where you game.
Razer™ TriForce 50mm Drivers
For high-end audio Performance.The Razer Kaira X features cutting-edge drivers that can tune highs, mids, and lows separately—producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass.
Razer™ HyperClear Cardioid Mic
Enhanced voice clarity. The bendable mic has improved housing and pickup for amazing voice capture that suppresses noise from the back and sides—supported by mic monitoring and game/chat balance to ensure optimal levels.
Flowknit Memory Foam Ear Cushions
Long-lasting comfort its breathable weave minimizes sweat and heat build-up, while the ultra-soft foam’s improved density greatly reduces the headset’s clamping force for snug support during gaming marathons.
Mic Mute Button
Convenient control located underneath its left earcup, allowing you to toggle the Razer™ HyperClear Cardioid Mic easily.
For on-the-fly adjustments. Its on-headset control makes it convenient for you to adjust audio levels without having to fiddle with any system or program settings.
For PC, Mac, Consoles and Mobile Devices. Aside from its primary use on PlayStation 5, the headset’s 3.5mm jack allows it to work with other popular platforms so you can enjoy amazing gaming audio across different setups.
• Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
• Impedance: 32Ω
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 96 dBSPL/mW
• Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
• Inner ear cup diameter: Width 45mm / Length 65mm
• Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with heat-transfer fabric, perfect for long-wearing comfort
• Connection type: Direct to Controller / PC via 3.5mm Connection
• Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 60 dB
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
• Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional