• Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
• Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.†
• Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology while simultaneously reducing lag.
• Quad-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
• Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, independent FEM, and four antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
• Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.‡
• USB Easy Sharing: A USB 2.0 Port enables easy file sharing within your network or building private Cloud Storage.
• WPA3: The latest encryption technology eliminates brute-force attacks and provides better security.*
• Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
• Backward Compatible: Supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices.
Processor 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
Interface 1× 1000/100/10 Mbps WAN Port
4× 1000/100/10 Mbps LAN Ports
1× USB 2.0 Port
Button WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
LED On/Off Button
External Power Supply 12 V / 1.5 A
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in. (260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)
Antenna 4× Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
Wireless Standards Wi-Fi 6
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
Frequency 5 GHz
Signal Rate 1201 Mbps (5 GHz)
574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
Transmit Power CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz), <23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)
FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)